Monday, 11 September 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Floral Birthday

Good morning, friends! My turn to show you what you can do with Chocolate Baroque's lovely floral singles. Today's card features the gorgeous Crackling Rose. If you enjoy taking time out to indulge in a little therapeutic colouring, then this is the stamp for you.

I started by stamping the rose image using Archival Shadow Gray ink for that no-line look. The sentiment is from the Birthday Words A5 sheet, stamped with Archival Jet Black ink. I also added a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops Duck Egg.


To colour the image I used by beloved Faber Castell Polychromos. Now, the cracking background - that reminds me of a stained glass window or broken mosaic. But before I could decide, I started colouring. It'll work either way!And of course, the card just wouldn't be complete without a couple of coats of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter. Don't judge! :)

So there you have it, a lovely little floral birthday wish for a special friend. I've made another floral card. Meet me same time, same place tomorrow! Until then, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Beijinhos.




7 comments:

  1. Hi Asha, adorable floral card! This rose and it's background are so sweet! Lovely design and sentiment!
    Hugs, hope that you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Asha and so prettily coloured with your pencils, and the mosaic background is a really lovely design idea. I'm not sure what you have used on the layer beneath but it gives a great crisp edge to the design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is magnificent! Your coloring of the image is perfect. No line coloring for me is hard but you seem to have no issues at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower and colouring Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mosaic background which sets off the flower so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...