Wednesday, 23 August 2017

ATSM #256: Anything Goes


Hello again and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is an easy one - Anything Goes. Absolutely no excuse not to play along!

Here's my card. I started with some something else in mind, but as is so often the case, I got distracted, lost my way and ended with somewhere quite unexpected. As is the theme for this challenge: Anything Goes!

The stamps are by Altenew: Peony Bouquet and the inks are by Lawn Fawn. I started by stamping directly onto the card base and adhered a coloured panel. Around the edges, I blended Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean. To finish the card, a few blobs of Daffodil Liquid Pearls.

The sentiment is from MFT Label Maker Sentiment set.


Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Anything Goes challenge. You can make anything you like. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Your colouring of the roses and the shading is so beautiful. They look lifelike. I love your layout with the sketch of the same rose..very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ashsa. I Love how you did the flowers..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, very creative and so beautiful!! Fab flowers and your colouring is delightful!
    Hope that all it's ok for you my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Asha, gorgeous image and wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique and stunning design Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and fabulous colouring love your take on the spotlight technique think I like this idea better than the circle effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...