Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #346: Sugar High

Good morning, friends! Time for another new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This week we have a sweet theme for you: "Sugar High". Our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico and they have lots of fabulous images. You should check it out.

I made a simple card using images from the Tea Time digital stamp set.  After colouring the cups, I fussy cut them and stacked them. There is a stacked image but I wanted 5 cups arranged my way! 

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Sugar High". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, June 12th. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Beijinhos!

9 comments:

  1. It's a so lovely card! Fab design! LOVE how you arranged these sweet teacups and your colouring!
    Baci!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card for a sweet Tuesday Throwdown:) I love the cups and how you stacked them up with a nice bow on the side. My mom loves at least 4 teaspoons of sugar in her coffee....yup...4...so this is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the stacked cups Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty stack of cups on your card. That is a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant card Asha. Fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image. Fun colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and love those cups! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cuts almost look paper pieced, but it seems you've colored them so great job on that! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I meant cups not cuts...

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...