Wednesday, 14 June 2017

ATSM #246: Anything Goes


Hello again and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is an easy one - Anything Goes. Absolutely no excuse not to play along!

I made a card for a friend's birthday using stamps from Altnew's Dahlia Blossoms sheet. The ink stains in Salty Ocean Distress Ink makes the blossoms pop. I heat embossed the greeting with WOW Gold Rich EP and finished the project with droplets of Mint Liquid Pearls.

Here is a closer look at the dahlias.

Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Anything Goes challenge. You can make anything you like. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!


SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Stunning flower and colouring Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous rich coloured flower Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Asha, lovely floral image and colours, I do love the sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of your dahlias are gorgeous. I need to pull my set out again soon. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why I have lost this post! Amazing card! These dahlias are gorgous against the inked background, fab choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring, design and like that saying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the saying embossed in a rich gold. It goes so well with the yellow flowers that shimmer and love the pearl drops

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...