Tuesday, 21 March 2017

ATSM #234: Clean And Simple


Hello again, friends! It's time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More.  For this challenge, you can create anything you like - card, tag, bookmark etc - as long as it is CAS.

Here's my clean and simple card using Cool Cat stamp set by MFT. I've used glitter and buttons to give it some pizzazz... and also because I haven't quite grasped the true meaning of Clean and Simple.

I coloured this upper crust kitty with Faber-Castell Polychromos.

Challenges:
TTCRD March 21: AG
Retarte #93: AG
Colour Inspiration Monday #17: AG Handcoloured

Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Clean & Simple challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day.

Beijinhos!
SaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is sooooo cute! I love the smudged look of the pussy cat who is so proud looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute card Asha!! Love the coloring on your kitty! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable and darling clean and simple design. I love how you did the coloring on the kitty and what a great sentiment too. Awesome work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is so perfect Asha, CAS perfection is what it is. Love how you have coloured in the Kitty Cat with colouring pencils, has you know my favourite medium. Buttons are just so purfect too! Well done my sweet friend! Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS job. It's perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#93
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte
    Yaiza, Stampartpapel Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...