Sunday, 15 November 2015

All Tagged Up

Hello, friends. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. We've had a lovely sunny day here... bright and crisp. I love autumn afternoons like this. Anyways, on to the business at hand: tags for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge.

The first one is for Day 11, inspired by the bells on Beverly's tag and the snowy background on Tracey's tag. I'm using stamps by Chocolate Baroque. In blended Mowed Lawn and Bundled Sage followed by snowflakes stamped with VersaMagic Cloud White. Next, I embossed the bells with WOW Rich Gold on red card, fussy cut, popped up on foam tape and added some sparkle with the Wink Of Stella Gold Brush Tip.
Challenge:


Next up is my tag for Day 7, inspired by Wendy Ramlakhan's tag. The partridge and greeting are from stamps by Chocolate Baroque. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, coloured with Graph'It markers and fussy cut it . I adhered WRMK Washi Tape and added some sparkle to the image with Wink Of Stella Clear Brush Tip. I inked around the tag with Frayed Burlap and Old Paper.
Challenge:



And finally, here's a tag for Day 6. This time I'm using Clearly Besotted Stamps to make a tag inspired by the cute red house on Marybeth Lopez's tag... but given my sweet tooth, I turned it into a gingerbread house. :)
Challenge:


I'm taking today's tags to Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. That makes a total of 9 tags to date. But I am still behind on my goal. It's a slow crawl to the finish line! :)

Supplies


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay safe.

Beijinhos!

27 comments:

  1. Wow, Asha, your tags are little pieces of art! How many details and such a happy feel in them! Love all them, and they match very well toghether!
    Thanks for sharing the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. three very beautiful Tags Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three really gorgeous tags Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tags Asha, I love them all and the images and colours are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags and perfect for our theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags Asha-You have been busy! I love that all 3 are different sizes and love the bells with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag and love the little house. Thaks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty these are, Asha! Three lovelies, each different and beautiful! Hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooww wooow and wooow
    they are adorable all Asha
    you put so many details on each and color are wonderful
    the one with bird my fav second fac is the one with gingerbread house cute..
    I just visit you
    so busy cause my Hubby business trip and I must take care the kids
    will catch up soon sweety
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Such beautiful tags. I might have to make a tag and then add it to a card design. I love all of the ones you did! It looks like you had so much fun as it shows in the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know why I struggle with tags, maybe I'm making it more complicated than need be. These are all so different in style, love the inspiration, I need every bit of it as I've promised myself that this is the year I'll make every Christmas gift tag I need...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are wonderful. The designs are all so original, with wonderful colors and great details. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing better than an gingerbread house! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an awesome project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Tag You're It" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, RRR DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful collection of holiday tags! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow such a great collection of beautiful tags. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tags! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow wow and WOW Asha!! You are really rocking out these tags girl!! I just think the first two are gorgeous!! The gingerbread is my fave...so cute!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Small beautiful pieces of art, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the little tags you have made here, especially the woodland cottage. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Candy' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Three pretty tags? You ROCK Asha! All three have lots of yummy details.. the GOLD bells.. YUM WASHI on the partridge, and all the glittery goodness on the sugared up house!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving all your tags Asha! Each one gorgeous! I love the little gingerbread house with candy what a darling tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful trio! Congrats on your win at RRR! The inky tag is just gorgeous, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulation and your gingerbread house with the candy was adorable. Enjoy your win at Really Reasonable Ribbon, Nancy Hill, Designer Team

    ReplyDelete
  26. A trio of mini works of art with maximum impact! They're all wonderfully delightful but I confess to having a soft spot for the wee gingerbread house, as I, too, have that CB stamp/die set! You're quite the inspiration!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  27. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...